Native Instruments releases:
- Maschine: combining the flexibility of computer-based music production with the tactile immediacy of a stand-alone groove box into one powerful creative tool.
- Audio4DJ: the compact audio interface for DJs who demand premium sound quality.
- Guitar Rig Mobile: brings together an ultra-portable, bus-powered 24-bit/192 kHz audio interface with the powerful selection of amps, cabinets and effects from the GUITAR RIG 3 LE modelling software. The result: perfect custom tone anytime and anywhere you want.
- Maserati collection: 6 application-specific audio plug-ins, created in collaboration with multi-Platinum mixing engineer Tony Maserati.
Universal Audio introduces:
- UAD2 Solo for Laptop use: making access to the entire library of world-class UAD powered plug-ins on their laptops possible for ExpressCard laptop users, such as the macbook pro.
Empirical Labs introduces:
- Mike-E, mic pre and compressor: a modern digitally-controlled Microphone Preamplifier/ DI chocked with unusual features to warm and soften the source, along with an excellent Distressor-style compressor/limiter.
Moog Music introduces:
- New Etherwave theremin: extending the Theremin’s gestural playing technique to the world of analog synthesis and beyond. Giving you access to all other CV controlled gear, by waving your hands.
- UBK Fatso: An Empirical Labs Fatso “tuned” by UBK with 6 different compression settings, with an easy one-knob approach.
More details to follow.
Contact email@example.com for more info and pricing.